1. Choose a good cabin-sized bag. It is not too big and not too small so it is just right to carry your stuff. Moreover, they fit easily in a standard cabin compartment so you shouldn’t have a lot of trouble placing it in the compartment.
2. Avoid buying hard-sided bags. Choose the soft-sided ones. While the hard-sided ones might seem more durable, you will surely have a difficult fitting it in. If you want more flexibility in the amount of stuff you can place inside the bag, you should choose the soft-sided ones. Furthermore, the soft-sided bags are easier to shove and push inside the cabin compartment.
3. Choose a lightweight bag. There is a weight limit for carry-on travel luggage sets. If you want to lug more stuff, you have to choose a bag that does not weigh much. Canvas is arguably the most lightweight luggage material today. Check out carry-on canvas bags.
4. Look for carry-on bags with side pockets. You can lug your beauty essentials in there so you wouldn’t have to rummage inside the bag to get the beauty essentials you need. Consider accessibility when looking for the right luggage bag.
5. When buying bags with wheels and casters, make sure you choose one with casters made from rubber materials. Plastic casters can get damaged easily. If your bag is a little heavy, the wheels might not roll easily. Hooded rubber casters are more durable.